We are seeking a motivated self-starter for a project administrator position in our company. You will be responsible, among other things, for coordinating project activities, maintaining and updating the project schedule, managing assignments, monitoring progress and communicating to the project team.
The project administrator will report to the project manager and assist with preparing action plans, analyzing risk and managing resources. You will work closely with the project coordinator and the project team, so strong communications skills are a must. Your mission is to help the project meet quality standards and deliver on time and within budget.
This position is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates looking to get into project management, specifically in the construction field, as well as experienced administrators looking to develop in a new field. In return for your skills and expertise, Singleton offers competitive pay, generous benefits and opportunities on the job site to learn new skills and expand existing ones. This position will be developed for advancement as well travel into the field for hands-on experience!
If you're looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work, with great colleagues and exciting projects, we would love to hear from you!
· Help the project manager in administrative duties and processes
· Schedule meetings and keep minutes
· Assist with planning, from start to finish of project
· Completion of AIA billing, lien waivers and progress billing
· Prepare and distribute project materials
· Create weekly workflow
· Order resources
· Track expenses and work on budget forecast
· Monitor progress
· Alert the project manager to issues as they arise
· Report on team and project performance
· Act as point of contact for project team and facilitate communications
· Assess project risk
· Calculate project metrics, such as quality, costs, health, etc.
· Supervise and delegate tasks to project assistants
· Collaborate on stakeholder presentations
· Foster positive relationship with stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
· Highly experienced with MS Excel
· Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Two years of related experience
· Knowledge of project management, flowcharts, technical documentation, etc.
· Team player
· Organized and focused
· Computer literate and experienced with MS Office products
· Certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year